Buy3Clothing_468x60_animbanner

Monday, July 23, 2007

Dutch Wonderland

Got back from a day trip from Dutch Wonderland in Pennsylvannia. This was my first time in a few years. They've added a tiny waterpark since. The previous time, I only had one toddler. This time I have a toddler and two small kids.

The kids had a great time and that's all that mattered. My toddler had been cranky at times but that was to be expected. The craziest meltdown was when my toddler saw this ice cream "shack" where the exterior walls were covered with pictures of several flavors of ice cream. My kid wanted the ice cream in the giant poster. It was the same ice cream that my wife was eating at time of the meltdown! Pepperment chocolate. My toddler wanted her own since she did not wanted to share with my wife. After 15 minutes of crying we just give her another of the same ice cream but she still wanted the giant one in the poster. So we just let her cry and waited on my wife to finish her ice cream. My toddler unexpectedly stopped crying and started eating her ice cream.

I wasn't surprised. My toddler has a very intriquing temper not unlike the ones my other two kids have.

No comments: